Books by Jim Linderman

Books by Jim Linderman
Free Previews and Ordering

SHARE BUT CREDIT

SHARE BUT CREDIT

Orlando's Own TONI DAWN! True Burlesque


Toni Dawn of Orlando!  Introducing the new site TRUE BURLESQUE with the best stripper name EVER!  You can't make this stuff up, but you CAN pay the two-drink minimum, Mac.
 
I hate to bring up Labor day, as the end of summer is a drag, but there is ONE good thing about it.  The Labor Day Telethon!  I usually stay up all night mesmerized.  Certainly, the show has been left in apt hands with affable humanitarian Tony Orlando, formerly of Tony Orlando and Dawn.  But did Tony know he had an imposter running around shedding her clothes under his name? 

I give you TONI DAWN of ORLANDO Florida! 

Mr Orlando could certainly have sued the woman, though I find no evidence that he did.  I wonder if she stripped down to a tied yellow ribbon?


Original Newspaper advertisement for Toni Dawn (No Date, circa 1965?)  Collection Victor Minx